ROAD MECHANIC mobile mower repair
863 286 1829
Exclusively for residential lawn mower owners
Professional alternative to dropping off your lawn mower for repairs
licensed on-site repair company
Licensed through Florida Department of Agricultural license MV85895
863 286 1829
TEXT, E-MAIL OR CALL FOR SERVICE
Road Mechanic mobile mower repair is uniquely simple; No hype, gimmicks or fine print, just prompt, professional on-site small engine repairs at an affordable rate
Road Mechanic on-site lawn mower repairs was started exclusively for residential mower owners that don’t have the time or the means to take their equipment in for repairs.
Until Road Mechanic, commercial accounts are given top priority no matter who you contact, thus the long wait time to get your equipment worked on. By concentrating solely on residential customers I am able to complete most repairs the same day or if parts need to be ordered within one week of the initial appointment.
I am well aware of non-licensed individuals that advertise “We repair lawn equipment at your home”. For your peace of mind and protection, Road Mechanic is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), and is licensed through Polk County and the Florida Department of Agricultural.
Florida Department of Agricultural, license MV85895
This website is updated on a regular basis and is designed to answer most of your questions so when you call, text, or e-mail for service there are no surprises.
HOW ROAD MECHANIC SERVICE WORKS
- To schedule an appointment during regular business hours, call or text to 863 286 1829
After 5:00pm voice messages and emails will be returned the next business day
- Appointments scheduled by zip codes within 3 business days
- No emergency service calls are taken
- $20.00 service call charge per call, covers travel time and the cost of fuel to your location (area map)
- No charge for basis diagnosis. (Does not include removal of any parts. If removal of parts is necessary to troubleshoot you equipment, $25.00 diagnosis labor charge will apply)
- You will be given an itemized written quote after the diagnosis
- If the repairs are authorized the $20.00 service call charge is not applied to the repairs
- You are under no obligation to have the repairs done, feel free to get another estimate or complete the repairs yourself. Written quotes are good for 10 days
- Residential mower owners are not charged by the hour. Repairs are quoted per job, based on $50.00 per hour. ($15.00 to $25.00 an hour less then local repair shops)
- If the repair takes longer then quoted you do not pay any additional labor charges
- Most mower repairs are completed the same day
If parts need to be ordered, 95% of repairs are completed within one week
- 30 day warranty on labor, part warranties are covered by the manufacturers
- $30.00 parts pickup charge, for parts picked up locally
Deposit required on all ordered parts. Deposit includes the $20.00 service call charge, cost of parts and shipping charges
- Free estimates given by e-mail or text only
All written estimates are good for 10 days
No service or repairs on hand held small engine equipment
(Leaf blowers, weed trimmers, chain saws, etc:)
In nearly every case the cost of the repairs exceeds the value of the equipment.
Payment due on completion of work
Why use ROAD MECHANIC on-site lawn mower Repair?
- Licensed in Polk County MV85895, registered with the State of Florida
- Journeyman field service technician with thirty years on-site repair experience
- No more hauling your lawnmower in for repairs
- No waiting days for a estimate or weeks for your equipment to be fixed
- Affordable rates
- Written estimates
- We will show you what the problem is and explain it to you
- You have the option to order or use your parts
who uses ROAD MECHANIC services?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible without the drop-off and pickup inconvenience
- 10% of customers have no way of getting their equipment to a shop
- 5% want to know if their equipment is worth repairing
- 9% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street