Monday – Friday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Saturdays 9:00am – 2:00pm
Closed on Sunday
Road Mechanic mobile lawn mower repair services is uniquely simple; No hype, gimmicks or fine print, just prompt, professional on-site lawn mower repairs
ROAD MECHANIC mobile lawn mower repair, imitated by a few, matched by no one.
I am well aware of non-licensed individuals that advertise “We repair lawn equipment at your home“, for your peace of mind and protection Road Mechanic is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), and is the only small engine repair company that has gone through the same licensing and registration process that auto repair shops must go through to do business in the state of Florida. (License MV85895).
This website is updated on a regular basis and is designed to answer most of your questions so when you call, text, or e-mail for service there are no surprises.
SUMMARY OF HOW ROAD MECHANIC SERVICE WORKS
- Your mower breaks down, call my business cell phone @ 863 286 1829, If no answer, text or e-mail
- Appointments are setup by zip codes
- No emergency service calls will be taken
- I charge a $35.00 travel charge that covers, travel time, the cost of fuel and basic diagnosis
- If the repairs are authorized the travel charge will not be applied to the repairs
- ROAD MECHANIC does not charge residential customers by the hour, repairs are quoted per job, based on $60.00 per hr.
- If the repairs take longer then quoted you don’t pay any additional labor charges
All written quotes are good for 10 days
Payment due on completion of work
Why use ROAD MECHANIC on-site lawn mower Repair?
- Licensed in Polk County MV85895, registered with the State of Florida
- Journeyman field service technician with thirty years on-site repair experience
- No more hauling your lawnmower in for repairs
- No waiting days for a quote or weeks for your equipment to be fixed
- Written quotes
- I will show you what the problem is and explain it to you
- You have the option to order or use your parts
who uses ROAD MECHANIC services?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible without the drop-off and pickup inconvenience
- 20% of customers have no way of getting their equipment to a shop
- 4% want to know if their equipment is worth repairing
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street