Tuesday – Friday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Saturdays 9:00am – 5:00pm
Closed on Sundays, & Mondays
Road Mechanic on-site repair services is uniquely simple; No hype, gimmicks or fine print, just prompt, professional on-site small engine repairs at an affordable rate
ROAD MECHANIC on-site services are imitated by a few, but matched by no one. My policies and procedures have been tested and refined since 1994 while servicing industrial and commercial accounts. I am convinced, based on current comments from residential customers, that you too will find Road Mechanic a welcomed alternative to lawn mower repair shops.
I am well aware of non-licensed individuals that advertise “We repair lawn equipment at your home“, for your peace of mind and protection Road Mechanic is registered with the state of Florida as a limited liability company (LLC), and is the only small engine repair company that has gone through the same licensing and registration process that auto repair shops must go through to do business in the state of Florida. (License MV85895).
This website is updated on a regular basis and is designed to answer most of your questions so when you call, text, or e-mail for service there are no surprises.
SUMMARY OF HOW ROAD MECHANIC SERVICE WORKS
- Your mower breaks down, call my cell phone during regular business hours @ 863 286 1829, If no answer, text or e-mail
- I will setup an appointment to check out your mower, at your convenience
- Service calls are on non-emergency basis
- I charge a $36.00 service call travel charge that covers: fuel, travel time, 1/2 hour labor or diagnosis and a written estimate
- ROAD MECHANIC does not charge residential customers by the hour, repairs are quoted per job. (based on $52.00 per hr.) If the repairs take longer then quoted you don’t pay any additional labor charges
- If the repairs take less time then quoted, the repair order will be adjusted
- You are under no obligation to have any repairs done
- Feel free to get a second opinion or complete the repairs yourself
- Free estimates given by e-mail or text only
All written estimates are good for 15 days
Payment due on completion of work
Why use ROAD MECHANIC on-site lawn mower Repair?
- Licensed in Polk County MV85895, registered with the State of Florida
- Journeyman field service technician with thirty years on-site repair experience
- No more hauling your lawnmower in for repairs
- No waiting days for a estimate or weeks for your equipment to be fixed
- Affordable rates
- Written estimates
- I will show you what the problem is and explain it to you
- You have the option to order or use your parts
who uses ROAD MECHANIC services?
- 75% of customers just want their equipment repaired as soon as possible without the drop-off and pickup inconvenience
- 10% of customers have no way of getting their equipment to a shop
- 5% want to know if their equipment is worth repairing
- 9% of customers complete the repairs themselves
- 1% cannot get in touch with their neighbor down the street